Thursday, March 18, 2010

Praying for a Little Boy

I have a heavy heart this morning. Facebook has reunited me with 100's of friends. One in particular found me and I couldn't remember exactly where I had known her from until she reminded me-- summer camp. I remember Lori as a sweet and fun girl who always smiled and laughed. She now has her own family and is battling something I just can't fathom.

Her 3 year old was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. He's going through intense tests and treatments soon. I ask that you pray for him and Lori's family.

This scripture is posted on Lori's blog:
Isaiah 53:5 NKJVBut He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment