Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Life!

Wonderful news about the non-profit! We have several counselors interested in donating their services to our organization. We hope to continue planning the kick-off event at the end of the summer. The website has been launched, although nothing new to add to it...it is an outlet to get us started. Things are moving slow, although partly due to my extememly busy schedule with the summer. I am looking for logo ideas and will begin a media blitz soon with local hospitals, funeral homes and churches. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. God has opened doors for us and I pray that He will guide us to make this grow.

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart." -Celia Thaxter

It's been a busy summer so far for the Ledbetter's! School is out for Starling and Ginny Grace. They have both been home for the past 3 weeks. The spring semester is over for me as well, but I started teaching a summer course 4 weeks ago. I've got 2 weeks left. It's been a nice change of pace, but I am ready for a summer vacation too!

We've been on the go since June 1st. I'm afraid by the look of our schedule, we'll be moving along until the end of July. It will be a busy summer! There are events almost every weekend for the entire month of June and July. With Ginny Grace's birthday, both Miss & Teen Arkansas, softball, Jaime's graduation, along with baby showers, fundraisers and family get-togethers....we are swamped!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robyn! I didn't know about the foundation that you are trying to build but I do know that if anyone can make it a success, it is you. As I read your blog, it brought back a lot of childhood memories. I remember when your dad died and how deeply saddened I was. He would be very proud of the beautiful person you have become on the inside and out. God Bless You! Celeste

    ReplyDelete